ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings related question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Garry
Newly Registered

Earnings related question

Post by Garry » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:33 am

Hi!

i am currently working in Australia and am a permanent resident here. I work as an IT consultant working on different projects for different companies. Sometimes even simultaneously for multiple companies, taking up jobs which can be even finished over the weekend.
I would have earned 25,000 GBP by the tax period end(june07). I didnt work during the month of december06 as i was in Austria on holidays with my girlfriend.
My question(s) here is that would i be considered for some special consideration for earnings during a year as i didnt work for 1 month and am an IT consultant who deosnt get any paid holidays?
Secondly, my 25,000GBP income is before tax and including superannuation. would it be valid including superannuation as it displays the amount on my payslips as well?
Thirdly, the small jobs that I have done, some as little as 600AUD, can they be added to that 25,000GBP as I am paying tax on that as well and would be included in my TAx form at the end of the year.
Rest I have all the points, Masters-35,age-20,IELTS-Band8.0. Not sure of if how many points I would get on income earned as is a complex structure of earning that i have.

Thanks and Regards
Garry

Garry
Newly Registered

Post by Garry » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:51 am

sorry guys....mistake in specifying the earnings....miscalculated....my total earnings wud be 22,500GBP. sorry

Garry
Newly Registered

Post by Garry » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:03 am

have waited patiently for few days but no replies....guys can someday answer?
wud be much appreciated. thanks

ens

Post by ens » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:11 pm

1. tax return is important
2. make sure tax return numbers corroborate with those in other docs you want to submit such as bank statements or payslips etc

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:01 pm

Make sure that you are submitting 2 piece evidence for your earnings.
Tax papers
Bank statements.

The amount mentioned in the evidence should match each other.