ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Court decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freend4u
Newly Registered

Court decision

Post by freend4u » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Today I received court decision and they allowed
My appeal by the GRACE OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY....
Thanks TO ALLAH. It's Ramadan Rahmat...
MAY ALLAH gave successes everyone (Amin)

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Congrats

What part of the county was your appeal heard?

Wales, England or Scotland?

Based on your timeline, you appealed in July.

I'm trying to work out if some courts are less busy than others.

Post by top » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:24 pm

congrats on this win hope the rest goes easy as well

Can you share the objections you appealed against please?

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:40 pm

congrats...

its big relief for those waiting for their appeal outcome. come on guys, dont be impatience and work hard. ur hard work will be paid off one day. good luck

freend4u
Newly Registered

Post by freend4u » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 pm

babylondoner wrote:Congrats

What part of the county was your appeal heard?

Wales, England or Scotland?

Based on your timeline, you appealed in July.

I'm trying to work out if some courts are less busy than others.
My case is 2000k switch from tier 4
I was appealed 19th april
Hearing date was 27th june in south shield
Objections as follow
1: third party signed not verified from solicitor,
Applicant Name not mention on bank letter etc
2: English language certificate not as standard
Which during hearing ukba representer withdraw English language point
But was stick on bank authenticity and regularity sentenced missed in bank letter.
So document flexibility rules help me to win this point.
Furthermore I applied in oct 2012 and ukba change some
Rules of flexibility document which not applied to my case by court.

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Congrats mate....this is one of the hearing case i have come across to have a favoured decision...all the best for ur future

freend4u
Newly Registered

Post by freend4u » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:34 pm

desibabu wrote:Congrats mate....this is one of the hearing case i have come across to have a favoured decision...all the best for ur future
Thanks to all and wish to all good luck

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Excellent news congratulations

Regards

business genius

Post by business genius » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Congratulations!
Do you know how much time UKBA will take to issue visa and what would be your status now. Entrepreneur or Tier 4

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:12 am

Congratulations......
Many Regards

hey

Post by hey » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:35 am

Congratessssss...

freend4u
Newly Registered

Post by freend4u » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 pm

hey wrote:Congratessssss...
Thanks

mszafar

Re: Court decision

Post by mszafar » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm

freend4u wrote:Today I received court decision and they allowed
My appeal by the GRACE OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY....
Thanks TO ALLAH. It's Ramadan Rahmat...
MAY ALLAH gave successes everyone (Amin)
congrates

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi All,

I applied for the Judicial Review, as i did not get the right of appeal, because i have Tier 2 visa until 2015.

My refusal was

1- My sign was not verified on the declaration from 3rd party while i was in UK when this was signed.

2- Bank letter does not contains the contact details mobile, phone or email etc of 3rd party.

I just want to mention here that on the bank statement 3rd party home address and telephone is clearly mention.

Also about my sign not verified by legal representative, i mean even it is not necessary to sign the declaration or not will make no difference, as many other did not signed.

My JR is in progress as court document sent to UKBA to submit their answer and after 21 days UKBA solicitors (Treasury Solicitors) sent me letter that they are still waiting for the reply from their client UKBA so can i give them more 21 days, but i refused to give them the more time as it is already late.

Now i am waiting what will be the next step from them as if they will submit the answer and i will also get one copy of it or is any chance UKBA with draw or back off.

As so far i am reading this blog regularly and same type of refusal now getting good responses from court or in appeal.

regards

abu054

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Congrats, this is good news for all of us waiting for our hearing. This is a Ramadan gift for you. Cheers mate

hey

Post by hey » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 pm

abu054 wrote:Hi All,

I applied for the Judicial Review, as i did not get the right of appeal, because i have Tier 2 visa until 2015.

My refusal was

1- My sign was not verified on the declaration from 3rd party while i was in UK when this was signed.

2- Bank letter does not contains the contact details mobile, phone or email etc of 3rd party.

I just want to mention here that on the bank statement 3rd party home address and telephone is clearly mention.

Also about my sign not verified by legal representative, i mean even it is not necessary to sign the declaration or not will make no difference, as many other did not signed.

My JR is in progress as court document sent to UKBA to submit their answer and after 21 days UKBA solicitors (Treasury Solicitors) sent me letter that they are still waiting for the reply from their client UKBA so can i give them more 21 days, but i refused to give them the more time as it is already late.

Now i am waiting what will be the next step from them as if they will submit the answer and i will also get one copy of it or is any chance UKBA with draw or back off.

As so far i am reading this blog regularly and same type of refusal now getting good responses from court or in appeal.

regards

abu054
Hi I got same like you. Ukba have asked another 21 days in JR process. I am thinking to allowed extention. What do u think!

Thanks

Basra

Judicial Review

Post by Basra » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:47 am

@ Abu0054,
hey,I have also sent Pre Action Protocol letter to UKBA against their decision its been 4 weeks now. My visa was refused due to reason was The services was not clearly mentioned in contract,...
did you sent them pre action protocol letter before JR?
if yes so did they reply you or not?
thank you

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 am

My refusal was

regards

abu054
i am having same refusal and already sent a pre action protocol and didn't get any answer so finally filed a JR and sent a copy of bundle to treasury solicitors...and now waiting for the acknowledgement of service lets see if they ask for more time......

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Re: Judicial Review

Post by MR_JR » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:31 am

Basra wrote:@ Abu0054,
hey,I have also sent Pre Action Protocol letter to UKBA against their decision its been 4 weeks now. My visa was refused due to reason was The services was not clearly mentioned in contract,...
did you sent them pre action protocol letter before JR?
if yes so did they reply you or not?
thank you
yes i sent PRP and they replied after i have already filed JR but said they will not reconsider the case as they as not obliged to reconsider cases here ...

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 am

hey wrote:

My refusal was

regards

abu054
Hi I got same like you. Ukba have asked another 21 days in JR process. I am thinking to allowed extention. What do u think!

Thanks
What ur lawyer say's as if it were me i will not allow them further time as they already ruin our time and i'm not gonna be flexible as they abused their own flexibility policy then why they are expecting this from us

Basra

Judicial Review

Post by Basra » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:41 am

@Abu0054,

Thank you for your reply, I would like to ask you when you sent Pre Action Protocol letter did they ask you for authority letter from your Solicitor?
Secondly would you tell me how long they took reply you after sent them pre action protocol letter? thank you..