ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal-Grounds of appeal/bundle

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

business genius

Appeal-Grounds of appeal/bundle

Post by business genius » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:53 am

Hi all
question to all who has hearing date in near future. Should the appeal bundle relates to relevant refusal decision points OR it should contain extra evidences like those included in the original application OR can include the extra documents those are not included in the application.
Share your knowledge and opinion

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Also trying to figure this out!!! There should b more guidance on this.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:03 pm

I would like to know about this as well, make some noise please?
Many Regards

Post by top » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 am

court does not focus on anything else but the objections led to the refusal.
a refused application is stated with the reasons of refusal is what court will look at.
you might want to take or send extra Documents(linking documents)because one document is related to other at some extend but mainly court will look at did you or did you not fulfill all requirements in accordance with immigration law (policy,guidance)at the time of application for example you missed your name on the contract made UKBA refused your application is what you need to prove if it is missed why it is missed they will not talk about the advertisement because in the decision advertisement was not an issue.

I have been through courts and such matters in the past and said above in view of my experiences.
thanks..

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 am

Court definitely considers those reasons which are addressed as refusals. If you justify those reasons then Judge could ask you further details about your credibility. Anything about your immigration history, funds investment, business progress etc.

It helps judge to give decision in your favor with various other positive points if everything goes OK.

Preparing your appeal comprehensively and with full grasp and understanding of your case helps you to come out of dilemma. So in my opinion, focus on each area of your case along with any new developments as evidence.

Bundle would be same whatever you presented in application. You may include further evidences afterwards to support your arguments.

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 am

Thanks guys! Really helpful information!

So if I missed sending the third party declaration - will a NEW third party letter and legal rep be accepted ????

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks all for your valuable INPUT
I hope it will help all those who are in the process of hearing

Lola22

Post subject: Appeal-Grounds of appeal/bundle

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:34 am

You can submit additional document if it will support your case (Reasons for refusal).

Make sure you are on track so that you do not end up confusing the judge or raising up other settled issues.