ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help need

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

N Patel
Newly Registered

urgent help need

Post by N Patel » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 am

Hi

I applied for SoC and Tier 2 reject it for below reason.

Points claimed:30

Points awarded:0

Reason for not awarding points:

Your application has been submitted under SOC code 3545 - Sales accounts and business development managers. The code of practice for this SOC code sets the minimum salary levels as: New entrant - £21,700 and Experienced: £29,500.

You have identified your sponsored worker was born on August 1980. Therefore, as set out in paragraphs 216 – 219 of the Sponsor Guidance, he would need to be paid a minimum salary level of £29,500 (based on a 39 hour working week) or £14.55 per hour.

In support of your application you have provided a contract of employment which states that your sponsored worker will receive a salary of £30,000 but will be required to work a minimum of 46.5 hours per week (09.30 – 18.30 Monday – Friday and 10.00 – 14.00 Saturday). This equates to a maximum hourly rate of £12.41 per hour and therefore does not meet the minimum salary requirements of the SOC code applied under.

Additionally you have also provided a copy of the advertisement placed with Reed. While this shows that it was posted on 4th April, no evidence is provided that it was live for the required 28 day period, nor does the advertisement provide a closing date for applicants. Therefore, this does not meet the requirements of the resident labour market test as set out in the Sponsor Guidance.

My visa Expire on 24 August 2013.

What I do now ?

I need to advertise again ?
and can I change my company contract and show less hours of working for more I need to show more salary?

If i submit advertise closing date and new employment contract with less hours and submit today shall i get SoC next allocation in after 11th August ?

Please urgent help.

Thanks

vrk

Post by vrk » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Yes get a new contract with modifications as suggested. then apply for a new SOC. You need not provide a copy of ur contract along with your application tbh. Your sponsors just need to enter those details in your SOC while entering your details.

I am not sure about the advertisement though. Is the advertisement still active?

tier2chefs
- thin ice -

Re: urgent help need

Post by tier2chefs » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 pm

In which category you were previously Tier 1,2, 4 ?
N Patel wrote:Hi

I applied for SoC and Tier 2 reject it for below reason.

Points claimed:30

Points awarded:0

Reason for not awarding points:

Your application has been submitted under SOC code 3545 - Sales accounts and business development managers. The code of practice for this SOC code sets the minimum salary levels as: New entrant - £21,700 and Experienced: £29,500.

You have identified your sponsored worker was born on August 1980. Therefore, as set out in paragraphs 216 – 219 of the Sponsor Guidance, he would need to be paid a minimum salary level of £29,500 (based on a 39 hour working week) or £14.55 per hour.

In support of your application you have provided a contract of employment which states that your sponsored worker will receive a salary of £30,000 but will be required to work a minimum of 46.5 hours per week (09.30 – 18.30 Monday – Friday and 10.00 – 14.00 Saturday). This equates to a maximum hourly rate of £12.41 per hour and therefore does not meet the minimum salary requirements of the SOC code applied under.

Additionally you have also provided a copy of the advertisement placed with Reed. While this shows that it was posted on 4th April, no evidence is provided that it was live for the required 28 day period, nor does the advertisement provide a closing date for applicants. Therefore, this does not meet the requirements of the resident labour market test as set out in the Sponsor Guidance.

My visa Expire on 24 August 2013.

What I do now ?

I need to advertise again ?
and can I change my company contract and show less hours of working for more I need to show more salary?

If i submit advertise closing date and new employment contract with less hours and submit today shall i get SoC next allocation in after 11th August ?

Please urgent help.

Thanks

Jeeves

Post by Jeeves » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 am

Your employer is going to need to advertise the job again. You're also going to need to get a pay rise (or reduction in hours) in order to qualify. The new advert will also need to reflect the higher pay / lower hours on offer.

N Patel
Newly Registered

Post by N Patel » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:06 am

I am on tier-4 dependent. My job adverts not active it's finish but I forget to put closing date evidence. My employer is ready to pay me for 40 hours and ready to give new contract. If I apply for urgent can they issue SoC or they decide next allocation ? And what is the chance for this time because my visa expire soon. Is the same thing happen with anybody?

grif-fin

Post by grif-fin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 am

One question - if same situation would have happened but when they come back with rejection if the visa was already expired does the migrant have 28 days time to re-apply with new CoS or not?