ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jabz
Newly Registered

Urgent Help.

Post by Jabz » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 pm

As i am applying for 50K Route from PSW and my 3rd Party is my DAD. My DAD has a business but the problem is that in my DAD account sometimes there is 9 million after week it get to 3 Million or 4 million because of buying stuff. Now the problem is that atm in my dad accounts its 9 Million so he will send me the statement but if it get less than PKR 7400000 =50K after i apply does it effect my visa or not? I mean if UBKA wants to confirm the amount from Pakistan and in case it get less than 50k pounds will they refuse my visa? I am very confuse please help me out.

fasaal

Post by fasaal » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 am

yes it effect on ur visa coz HO said that money should be remain in the bank after application. money can be out but only for the business (i mean on which u apply 4 visa that business). hope it help