ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Munazah

Ilr

Post by Munazah » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi,
My husband is eligible for ilr and is shortly applying for that....awe been recently married and I came to country on 27th june,..
I wish to know if I'm eligible for the same and if not under which category should I apply for visa then

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Ilr

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Munazah wrote:Hi,
My husband is eligible for ilr and is shortly applying for that....awe been recently married and I came to country on 27th june,..
I wish to know if I'm eligible for the same and if not under which category should I apply for visa then
What is your current immigration status? A visitor?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Munazah

Re: Ilr

Post by Munazah » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm

D4109125 wrote:
Munazah wrote:Hi,
What is your current immigration status? A visitor?
i have come to the country under Tier 1 General dependat

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm

I think you have to wait for 2 yrs for ILR

senior will confirm
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Under what category is your husband applying for ilr? As a PBS applicant or long residence and when does your current visa expire?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:52 pm

You have to wait for 5 years now ,You need to apply for PBS Depe for extention.

Munazah

Post by Munazah » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Pratikshah2008 wrote:You have to wait for 5 years now ,You need to apply for PBS Depe for extention.
My husband is under tier one category...

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Then you'll need to extend your PBS dep leave before it expires until you qualify for ilr.

Munazah

Post by Munazah » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 am

D4109125 wrote:Then you'll need to extend your PBS dep leave before it expires until you qualify for ilr.
Thanks all....

Munazah

Post by Munazah » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Munazah wrote:
D4109125 wrote:Then you'll need to extend your PBS dep leave before it expires until you qualify for ilr.
Thanks all....
I have another query in same regard,
1. Which form do I need to use and can we both apply at the same time... My husband for ilr and I for my extension since our visa is expiring on the same date....

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 pm

You should be able to do both at the same time if the appointment is booked applicant + dep. the PBS extension form is http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf

Munazah

Post by Munazah » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 am

D4109125 wrote:You should be able to do both at the same time if the appointment is booked applicant + dep. the PBS extension form is http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf
While applying for visa this time my biometric test was done in VHS New Delhi but I was not given biometric card, do I need to do again my biometric test?..