ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea4 and BC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

eea4 and BC

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 am

hi,
guys i would like to apply for bc in few months time, i got eea4 (pr card ) issued on a4 paper, could anyone tell me which documents do i need for my bc application.

i think following documents will require please let me know if i miss something.
bc form
photos
fees
Passport
eea4 card (a4 paper)
life in uk test

anything else? do need to send that letter aswell which i received with pr (eea4)? i think i lost that!!!

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Can someone plz reply to this

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Yes that's all you are require.

I advice you to go in your local county council office and ask for check in service.

They will check your documents and then give it to you back as they sent photo copies,so your passport and PR will remain in your hands for urgent travel.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 pm

This all assuming you are applying at least one year after the issue date of your PR Confirmation.

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi
Yes that's jambo I am applying 1 year after issue of eea4 do I need to send that letter aswell which I received with eea4? I am also applying form my mother and father they will need same documents as I mentioned above they have same eea4 on my wife basics

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:Hi
Yes that's jambo I am applying 1 year after issue of eea4 do I need to send that letter aswell which I received with eea4? I am also applying form my mother and father they will need same documents as I mentioned above they have same eea4 on my wife basics
No need for the letter. Your list seems to be fine.