ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment on Tier1 ( General ) in the UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stazione_jaxrpc
Newly Registered

Employment on Tier1 ( General ) in the UK

Post by stazione_jaxrpc » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 am

I am on Tier 1 in the UK and I am a non Indian national. I would like to understand the legal implication of the following.

I have been applying for jobs with Indian IT companies who work out of the UK. The IT companies recruiters always seem to set the condition that, they will issue the offer letter for Tier1 candidates out of India. Secondly the candidate will be designated as an employee out of India.

They have so far failed to explain to me the legal ramifications of this. Any help or clarification would be fantastic. - S

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:09 am

Hi,

This forum is for immigration matters and not to explain legal ramifications of your company to you.

Why don't you contact the legal department of your company or get a solicitor with immigration experience to act as an intermediary and explain anything you are struggling to fully understand?
Regards

stazione_jaxrpc
Newly Registered

Post by stazione_jaxrpc » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:17 am

No problem. I figure I give it a try.