ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Diomond

Sponsor letter

Post by Diomond » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Hello All , Any body know ,Does a sponsor letter for a irish visit visa need to get stamped from a lawyer( notary public) or a simple letter would be fine,
Thanks in advance ,Cheers

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:46 pm

A simple letter is absolutely fine. No need to get it stamped, signed etc
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:A simple letter is absolutely fine. No need to get it stamped, signed etc
Thanks Integratedmigrant for your kind reply,
Just wondering how much bank statement would be enough to sponsor my sis.for a visit visa who is a doctor by profession,and a letter from Landlord or estate agent confirming 1 bed room flat has been rented would be enough????

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:24 am

Diomond wrote:Thanks Integratedmigrant for your kind reply,
Just wondering how much bank statement would be enough to sponsor my sis.for a visit visa who is a doctor by profession,and a letter from Landlord or estate agent confirming 1 bed room flat has been rented would be enough????
Believe me nothing is ''enough'' for those w*nkers. And I seriously mean nothing is enough!. There is no entitlement to visit the state and they could deny her visa for nonsensical reasons. You can get all the documents that is needed and simply hope for the best.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:43 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Diomond wrote:Thanks Integratedmigrant for your kind reply,
Believe me nothing is ''enough'' for those w*nkers. And I seriously mean nothing is enough!. There is no entitlement to visit the state and they could deny her visa for nonsensical reasons. You can get all the documents that is needed and simply hope for the best.
Thanks man, i do believe what you said is right..we just hope for the best,
Thanks again