ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

POE appointment for ILR + PBS Depdent in same slot?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

everfor

POE appointment for ILR + PBS Depdent in same slot?

Post by everfor » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 pm

I am trying to book my ILR appointment including with my wife. She will not qualify for ILR due to stay clause and i am going to apply her PBS Dependent extension. But i am confused while booking the poe

Service: SET (O)
How many dependants are included in your application?*

Can i include my wife PBS ext in above dependents list or should i book separately for her in pbs dependent service? please advise

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm

You have to book your wife appoinment separately as PBS Dependant and you need to book an appoinment as SET (O) if you are applying for ILR and make sure your appoinment is first and after some time you can book your wife of the same day if someting gone wrong with it then you will loos your appoinment fees for your wife if your application not get approved on the same day .