ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set(O) Query - Documents for Section 11L

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anio

ILR Set(O) Query - Documents for Section 11L

Post by Anio » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:54 am

Please can anyone shed some light on this supporting document requirement:

11L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

My initial grant of leave in 2008 was for HSMP, and then Tier 1 extension in 2010. I'm not clear what documents they need for this as I can't find my bank statements/ payslips for this period. I also never submitted qualifications docs during extension as this requirement was met in the HSMP application. Have they lost our records or something? Very strange request....

Applying next week so any input is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Anio

ilr-tracker

Re: ILR Set(O) Query - Documents for Section 11L

Post by ilr-tracker » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm

It would be best if you could provide the following for the period you were on HSPM:
Salray Slips
P-60
HMRC Letter
HSMP approval Letter & Stamp.

Set(o) form does not explicitly state what's required but HSMP approval letter would be must I imagine.

Anio wrote:Please can anyone shed some light on this supporting document requirement:

11L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

My initial grant of leave in 2008 was for HSMP, and then Tier 1 extension in 2010. I'm not clear what documents they need for this as I can't find my bank statements/ payslips for this period. I also never submitted qualifications docs during extension as this requirement was met in the HSMP application. Have they lost our records or something? Very strange request....

Applying next week so any input is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Anio
Make this world a better place to live

ss915
Newly Registered

Post by ss915 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi Anio,

Hope your ILR appliaction was successful.
Could you please share what documents did you finally submit for section 11L.

I'm in similar category as well as timelines as yours. Any input will be helpful.

Thanks
SS