ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - set(O) - WP + Tier1(General) - extension letters

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Subbarao

ILR - set(O) - WP + Tier1(General) - extension letters

Post by Subbarao » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 am

Daer Members,

I am on my work permit + Tier2 ICT + Tier1 General last 5 years and planning to go for my ILR coming month.

I have lost one of the extension(Tier2 ICT) letter page ( its a 3 page but i have lost the first page) and have rest all the other stuff.

Do you see any issues with this ? My passport clearly has all the visa stampings etc. It just that one of the extension letter page that I had lost.

Please suggest.

regards
Subbarao.

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 pm

I personally dont think its big issue.

Thanks
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

Dene

Re: ILR - set(O) - WP + Tier1(General) - extension letters

Post by Dene » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Yeah it is not an issue. It only helps UKBA to process application quickly. They do not need to go through all their systems to find out the relevant information.

Subbarao

Post by Subbarao » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Thanks to both of you.