ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur .....Horrible Situation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inevitable008
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur .....Horrible Situation

Post by inevitable008 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 pm

My visa got refused because contact number was missing in my contract. I was given right to appeal because my visa have expired but my team mate wasn't given appeal because his visa is still valid till December 2013.

Fortunately for my team mate and unfortunately for me, my team mate got a new job and the Job renewed his Visa, So he is now on a Tier 2..

Here comes my situation... I already sent in my appear earlier. Can I still go ahead with my appeal ?
What are my changes ?
Do I need to withdraw my appeal and reapply ?

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm so sorry - that is awful! You should get legal advice on this one.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:15 am

I think you should continue with your appeal. They know that can happen and that is why they want both team member to have equal access to fund. If you still have access, then continue with you appeal. You have no problem at all.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:39 am

Dayyurite wrote:I think you should continue with your appeal. They know that can happen and that is why they want both team member to have equal access to fund. If you still have access, then continue with you appeal. You have no problem at all.
sorry to hear this. I agree with Dayyurite. If your access to the 50K fund then should be fine. Wait for the seniors reply as well. Good luck.
Many Regards

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 am

absolutely no problem at all. Every appeal is treated as an individual case. You have all the rights to remain in the country. Nothing to worry.

Just prepare well for the appeal

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:47 am

Two of my friends got refusal on their team application. Their Visas were already expired. One of them decided to not to appeal and leaving UK forever. So he did and back to his country now.

Other one decided to appeal and contacted some solicitor. His solicitor advised him to get a written consent from his friend who left UK for full access to his 25K. Now his absent friend likely to act as third party for him.

This document is produced as supporting document which could be asked during appeal either from Judge or HO Solicitor. Therefore solicitor asked my friend to keep that letter in hand during appeal but the leaving of his friend would not be discussed there unless asked during appeal.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 am

Go ahead with your appeal. Your team member has changed category but he is still in the country.

Various unforseen situations happens to team members and business partners. So this is an understanding situation.

Get all your supporting document ready and also get the consent letter from your friend in a declaration format ready just in case it is mentioned if not, don't say anything about it.

Make sure you have access to all the money and get new contract on your name just in case. Your solicitor will know the right time to inform them either during the appeal process or immediately after you get yr visa.

Good luck.