ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant form query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad1224

Dependant form query

Post by hammad1224 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Hi,

I am applying for my tier 1 ent visa next month. If I put my wife details on my main application form, would that be sufficient or there is another form?

I do not want to be in trouble. Could you please tell me for other form as I do not want my application to be invalid after the expiry of my visa?

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant form query

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 am

hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

I am applying for my tier 1 ent visa next month. If I put my wife details on my main application form, would that be sufficient or there is another form?

I do not want to be in trouble. Could you please tell me for other form as I do not want my application to be invalid after the expiry of my visa?
Every dependent needs to fill separate dependent form and pay the fees.
Many Regards

hammad1224

Re: Dependant form query

Post by hammad1224 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Could you please tell me which form I need to fill for my wife?

sabuj263 wrote:
hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

Every dependent needs to fill separate dependent form and pay the fees.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:14 pm