ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd time applying with different business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam321

2nd time applying with different business

Post by sam321 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi!

I am in big confusion, I am applying 2nd time for entrepreneur visa, with new business. My 1 business is under nqf level 4. When i apply under this business home office didnt refuse me On the basis of business, but they refuse me that the unaudited account you provided does not show that you have done the investment, currently my that business is also in running position.

I have started 2nd business that is above level 4. As UKBA is not accepting under level 4 business dats y i dont want to waste my Money with the previous business, dats y I started new business, and submitting my application.

My query is do I need to mention about my business which is under nqf level 4? Or not?

The address of both business are same. This can be the reason for rufusal?

Plz reply me,
Thankyou

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: 2nd time applying with different business

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:23 pm

You dont have to mention anything about the second business.

If you do then you are making things complicated for yourself and for UKBA.
sam321 wrote:Hi!

I am in big confusion, I am applying 2nd time for entrepreneur visa, with new business. My 1 business is under nqf level 4. When i apply under this business home office didnt refuse me On the basis of business, but they refuse me that the unaudited account you provided does not show that you have done the investment, currently my that business is also in running position.

I have started 2nd business that is above level 4. As UKBA is not accepting under level 4 business dats y i dont want to waste my Money with the previous business, dats y I started new business, and submitting my application.

My query is do I need to mention about my business which is under nqf level 4? Or not?

The address of both business are same. This can be the reason for rufusal?

Plz reply me,
Thankyou

sam321

Post by sam321 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks for replying entrepreneur9, but they have already got my details in my previous application, can't dey refuse me on this basis that you are changing business just bcz of visa requirement?

And my office is same, for both business? This can be a problem?

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Always remember one thing - You are an "ENTREPRENEUR"

You can do 100 businesses at the same time at the same location, nobody is going to question you.

It doesnt matter if they have the details or not.

You are making a fresh application and you are submitting all the fresh "required" documents.

If that doesnt make sense to you then you need a professional advice.
sam321 wrote:Thanks for replying entrepreneur9, but they have already got my details in my previous application, can't dey refuse me on this basis that you are changing business just bcz of visa requirement?

sam321

Post by sam321 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Thanks for clearing my confusion :)

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:40 am

Entrepreneur9 wrote:Always remember one thing - You are an "ENTREPRENEUR"

You can do 100 businesses at the same time at the same location, nobody is going to question you.

It doesnt matter if they have the details or not.

You are making a fresh application and you are submitting all the fresh "required" documents.

If that doesnt make sense to you then you need a professional advice.
sam321 wrote:Thanks for replying entrepreneur9, but they have already got my details in my previous application, can't dey refuse me on this basis that you are changing business just bcz of visa requirement?

Agree with Entrepreneur9. Crystal clear explanation.
Many Regards

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:52 pm

This is something that a good caseworker may pick up upon and use when looking at your fresh application. They may even question you about it. But it's not an automatic reason for refusal