ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Death of Father during Appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alik28

Death of Father during Appeal

Post by alik28 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi,

My visa was rejected on 26th June and I lodge an appeal. My father died last week and I really need to travel but don't want to withdraw my appeal.

Is there any way I can ask court to speed up the process and provide them necessary proof that i need to travel in an emergency.

yahwadud

Re: Death of Father during Appeal

Post by yahwadud » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 pm

alik28 wrote:Hi,

My visa was rejected on 26th June and I lodge an appeal. My father died last week and I really need to travel but don't want to withdraw my appeal.

Is there any way I can ask court to speed up the process and provide them necessary proof that i need to travel in an emergency.
.send an email to the First Tier Tribunal asking them to expedite your hearing because of the sudden death of your father.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Sorry to hear this mate...
I have no idea regarding this.. but I desperately want to help you.
Try emailing at T1EntrepreneurAdmin@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Clare.Fisher2@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
and ask them if they can help. I have dropped a PM to you as well.

Do check it
Last edited by KickAss on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:50 pm

So sorry to hear abt ur father ....... try contacting tribual but I doubt it they will be able to do anything.

regards

Post by top » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:32 am

Sorry To hear about your father May he rest in peace...
there is not anything could potentially be helpful in such a time when appeal in process and enabled you to get it dealt quicker..it is the time that it would take and you being a son of your father should pray to ease his stages after the death we Muslims believe prays resolve.

xx...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:04 am

Urgent appeals

If there are compelling and/or compassionate reasons which warrant your appeal being brought forward you should put your reasons in writing and send them to us.

We will arrange for your reasons and any supporting documentation to be put before a duty judge to decide if your appeal should be heard sooner than usual. It is in your interest to make sure the judge has all the documentation necessary to support your application.

For example, this could be letters from a doctor or a hospital.

You should note that your application will not be considered by a judge before you have paid your appeal fee, unless one is not required in your case.

You should address any correspondence to the President of the First-tier Tribunal clearly marked: REAH The First-Tier Tribunal to:

Office of the Duty Judge
Expedited Appeal Hearing Requests
First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
PO Box 6987
Leicester LE1 6ZX

just found this information so thought share with you it might be of some help.

regards

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 am

rehan01 wrote:Urgent appeals

If there are compelling and/or compassionate reasons which warrant your appeal being brought forward you should put your reasons in writing and send them to us.

We will arrange for your reasons and any supporting documentation to be put before a duty judge to decide if your appeal should be heard sooner than usual. It is in your interest to make sure the judge has all the documentation necessary to support your application.

You should note that your application will not be considered by a judge before you have paid your appeal fee, unless one is not required in your case.

You should address any correspondence to the President of the First-tier Tribunal clearly marked: REAH The First-Tier Tribunal to:

Office of the Duty Judge
PO Box 6987
Leicester LE1 6ZX

regards

Rehan01: thanks for this useful information.Do you know how long it will take to get a reply from the tribunal on a request of an urgent appeal:

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:27 am

u welcome extension2013 and regarding ur query I have no idea how long it will take but I guess there response will be quicker than UKBA hopefully.

regards
Extension2013 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Urgent appeals

Office of the Duty Judge
PO Box 6987
Leicester LE1 6ZX

regards

Rehan01: thanks for this useful information.Do you know how long it will take to get a reply from the tribunal on a request of an urgent appeal:

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 am

UKBA should understand that they are playing with people's life. Situations like this are difficult to handle even if UKBA does their job well and turns around quickly. And now considering UKBA's poor performance, turnaround time and rude behaviour its even more difficult for people to handle such situations. End of the day it all comes down to human rights. UKBA has no right to play with our life and as a human everyone has his/her own right to see and visit their family abroad on a regular basis. Years worth of processing times are simply not acceptable.

I am sure there must be some legal route to resolve this big UKBA issue for everyone. If not legal, atleast the media route. I do not understnad how to put an end to this dumb play by UKBA.

I am very sorry to hear about your father bro.