ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea family permit for my husband

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ines.13
Newly Registered

eea family permit for my husband

Post by ines.13 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:49 am

hello

i would like you to inform me if it possible please if i can submit a eea21 family permit for my husband
i am french married for 7 years with a tunisian
we were living in france he has a regulary resident card
for 2 years we live in saudi arabia with a regulary resident card but we want to leave and go to th uk
the problem we haven't got salary advices or hiring promise for the submission
do you think we can even if submit in arabi saudia ? or better for acceptation is return in france in order that he works few months, me to find a hiring promise and submit in uk embassy at paris ?

thank you for all and sorry i am not bilingual

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:35 am

I suggest you read - EEA FAQs - Common Questions - Read before posting - EEA Family Permit.

Also note that although your partner is a visa national, because you are already in France, you can drive/take a train and get a "visa" at the border without a EEA Family Permit.

ines.13
Newly Registered

Post by ines.13 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 pm

hello jambo

thank you four your reply
i have just read your post enter to uk with no visa

i think we are going to enter in france and ask the eea family permit therefore
how many times to have a reply ?
it is not sure my husband will find a job in france is it a problem in the submission ?

and if we decide to enter uk from tunisia and not from france without visa is it a problem ? will they authorise us to enter ?

thanks for all

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 pm

ines.13 wrote: i think we are going to enter in france and ask the eea family permit therefore
how many times to have a reply ?
According to Visa processing times, EEA Family Permit from France are issued within 15 days.
it is not sure my husband will find a job in france is it a problem in the submission ?
it doesn't matter what he does or how much money he got. All the matters is that you (and him) as a EEA citizen would like to move to the UK. There is no requirement to have a job or money to move.
and if we decide to enter uk from tunisia and not from france without visa is it a problem ? will they authorise us to enter ?
He won't be able to enter the UK directly from Tunisia as he will not be able to board a flight without a visa (the airline won't allow this). Either apply for EEA Family Permit from Tunisia or travel via France (crossing by land from France to the UK).

ines.13
Newly Registered

Post by ines.13 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello

We are actually in france
We still submit the visa family permit i didn't find a job in uk do you think my husband can submit without i find a job and a flat ?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Check my first answer to you, click on the link and read Q3.

ines.13
Newly Registered

Post by ines.13 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Thank you jambo
I already read it
I am just afraid they refuse our submit and so lose a precious time
do you think i have to translate our documents if we decide to travel and get the visa at the border ?

ines.13
Newly Registered

Post by ines.13 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Hello

UP

who can help me please ?
Do you think i can submit now the family permit for my husband on line without pay slip, flat or savings ?
Is there someone else who can tell me his account ?
Thank you very much

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:15 pm

You can also submit the application without having a car, a cat and 5 red T-shirts. All of this is irrelevant. All that you need is a passport + marriage certificate + a letter saying you want to move together to the UK.

ines.13
Newly Registered

Post by ines.13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 am

Hello

I have just print the form VAF5
what my husband has to answer at "what is the main purpose of your visit to the uk ?" And "how long do you intend to stay in the uk ?"

How to give them the original documents ? Thank you

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:19 pm

ines.13 wrote:what my husband has to answer at "what is the main purpose of your visit to the uk ?" And "how long do you intend to stay in the uk ?"
How about answer them with the truth?
How to give them the original documents ? Thank you
Once you complete the form, you will need to make an appointment to submit the documents and give biometrics.