ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - Payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thinkingagain

URGENT - Payslips

Post by thinkingagain » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi,

I have some questions that i would be grateful if anyone can clarify:

1. My visa stamping was on 20-Aug-2008 and port of entry was 03-Sep. Should i take date of stamping or port of entry for ILR.
2. I have been tier 2 ICT and just moved to Tier 2 General (22-July). If i take date of stamping then i am eligible for ILR today. My question is that do i need to show payslip for this month or can i furnish payslip for last month. Is it mandatory that i need to have payslip from current empolyer. Last month payslip is dated on 30-June.
3. How many proofs are reuqired for cohabitation.

Thanks

thinkingagain

Post by thinkingagain » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:16 am

Can i please ask some Guru to respond to my question. I am planning to get an appointment this week.

Thanks.

bqjt
Newly Registered

Post by bqjt » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:59 am

Thinkingagain,

If you look at the requirements, you have to provide evidences from your employer who has provided your current sponsorship. I think you will also require your pay slips and old work permit / CoS from previous employer/s to evidence your 5 year stay.

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 pm

1. My visa stamping was on 20-Aug-2008 and port of entry was 03-Sep. Should i take date of stamping or port of entry for ILR.
****In ur case Date of Entry is your ILR clock starts *********

2. I have been tier 2 ICT and just moved to Tier 2 General (22-July). If i take date of stamping then i am eligible for ILR today. My question is that do i need to show payslip for this month or can i furnish payslip for last month. Is it mandatory that i need to have payslip from current empolyer. Last month payslip is dated on 30-June.
***** you can put last three month payslip + bank statement where money coming in ***********
3. How many proofs are required for cohabitation.

Please read other post my friend

********3 different source as many as you can but at least every 4 months for 2 yrs *********
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .