ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunshine28
Newly Registered

10 year long residence

Post by sunshine28 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:36 pm

hi everyone,
I need to clarify certain rules and I need your help please.am currently a PSW dependant on my husband.i came to d UK as a student in 2005.he came to UK in 2008.our PSW leave runs out next year july 2014.he wants to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur,which if goes tru is a 3year visa and I will still be his tier 1 dependant.i will be 10 years in the country beginning of 2015.will I qualify for d 10 year long residence.and if so,will my husband be able to get indefinite leave wit me together or switch to be my dependant?tankz[/quote][/quote]

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:19 am

See also Long residence. Your husband won't qualify with you unless he qualifies in his own right.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sunshine28
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine28 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

thanks for the reply