ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum time for document preparation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natesh87
Newly Registered

Minimum time for document preparation

Post by natesh87 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 am

Hi

I would like to apply for T1 ent ( switch from psw)

I would like toknow from begining to end what is the minimum time it may take to gather all the documents ( given 50k is ready)

All I am trying to understand how long do I have to provide for to gather documents from hmrc or companies house etc (because those documents are not something in our control)

Many thanks

Natesh

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:30 am

Hi,

There is no exact time anyone can give you...coz if you do online filing with HMRC, u can get documents within 24hours... and the rest of the documents depends what all u require...

rahulsingh1

Re: Minimum time for document preparation

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 pm

mate sorry, but your question is the funniest I have ever seen on this forum.

An analogy would be, "Do you guys know when I would go to the bathroom next ? " Well - Only you control that outcome !

Similarly, for documents collection, only you control it.

If you work day and night, you can do it in 2 days. Or it can take months if you do nothing and sit. :)

natesh87 wrote:Hi

I would like to apply for T1 ent ( switch from psw)

I would like toknow from begining to end what is the minimum time it may take to gather all the documents ( given 50k is ready)

All I am trying to understand how long do I have to provide for to gather documents from hmrc or companies house etc (because those documents are not something in our control)

Many thanks

Natesh