ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport for newborn strange situation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tpgun_1431
Newly Registered

passport for newborn strange situation

Post by tpgun_1431 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm

hi my recent application for tier 1 entrepreneur was refused and currently i appealed ,my passport and my wife's passport both with UKBA at the moment we may withdraw appeal and leave UK but 2 weeks before refusal we had baby i need to apply passport for my baby to go to india but ukba retained all my documents and they will be given at the airport while leaving UK iam really confused of documents to show for baby passport i tried calling indian high commission and emailed them many times no reply anyone help please

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:21 am

why don't you approach the Indian embassy directly and ask at the counter instead of waiting for email or phone as this is emergency.