ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one know the answer ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KickAss
Member of Standing

Any one know the answer ?

Post by KickAss » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:54 am

Got this as PM and I dont know the answer

Hi Kickass

Sorry that I have sent a PM here

I would like to apply T1 ent (switch from PSW) Cat D route

I am finding it really difficult get my head around of the idea of contract/ business transactions. Because I don’t want to start my business before I got my visa.
But then again in the Policy guidance it says that there must be trading contract.

Again, my situation is I will have the 50 K ready, once I get my visa I will start doing business.
I would be grateful if you could please tell (as an example) how I can show trading contract/ business transactions before I even start me business.

Many thanks

Kind regards
Natesh
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

tbtheodorebagwell
Newly Registered

Re: Any one know the answer ?

Post by tbtheodorebagwell » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 am

KickAss wrote:Got this as PM and I dont know the answer

Hi Kickass

Sorry that I have sent a PM here

I would like to apply T1 ent (switch from PSW) Cat D route

I am finding it really difficult get my head around of the idea of contract/ business transactions. Because I don’t want to start my business before I got my visa.
But then again in the Policy guidance it says that there must be trading contract.

Again, my situation is I will have the 50 K ready, once I get my visa I will start doing business.
I would be grateful if you could please tell (as an example) how I can show trading contract/ business transactions before I even start me business.

Many thanks

Kind regards
Natesh
Hi Mate,

I think you're confused. If you wish to apply under the 50k category (Category D) you need to have an existing business. Just by giving a contract you wont have a trading business. You will need to have a company registered with Companies House etc.

In case you already have all of this, you will need to draft a trading contract based on the services you provide. Try speaking to someone with a similar business and request them for a copy of their contract so you know yours is well accurate.

If you are still struggling, let me know and I will help you get one for a social media company.

natesh87
Newly Registered

Post by natesh87 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Can I also be self employed and apply as Category D

Thanks

Natesh

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm

u can be either director of a business or self employed and engaged in business.

natesh87
Newly Registered

Post by natesh87 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Thanks Darvesh

I have one more query please

As a slef-employed applicant i will show an welcome letter from HMRC and I DONT have to register with company house for incorporation certificate or I will not have to worry about a CAR or CT41G??

Will appreciate your reply

Thanks

Natesh