ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting over a year for spousal visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bankyk1
Newly Registered

Waiting over a year for spousal visa

Post by bankyk1 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Please i would like an honest advice on my brother's behalf....He filed in for a spousal visa on the 28 of june last year via his solicitor due to the fact that he and his wife(a britiash national) are on busy schedule as they both work up till this date they are yet to get a response to know if they application has been approved.For my brother and his wife their biggest regret is not filing for their spousal visa themselves as they feel using a solicitor at this point wasn't relevant now they would like to know if anything could be done so they contact the home office directly to know the current status of their application as it's been over a year and where ever they contact their solicitor he sends a letter from the home office saying they are currently working on their case...it's a worrying issue for my brother as he has ran out on his current visa and also needs to renew his international passport.his wife suggested the contact the home office but the are clueless as how to go about the whole issue...PLEASE ADVICE