ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for your valuable Advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manikbl
Newly Registered

Looking for your valuable Advice

Post by Manikbl » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Dear Friends,
I am new to this forum. And I found this forum very worthwhile. I am preparing to apply as a team entrepreneur visa under 50K PSW route within couple of months. I and my friend, both did MBA. We planning to set up a recruitment farm where we recruit people for other company (Clients) but confused about is this meet NQF level 4 or above business standard or not.
Moreover, Our possible Job title will be (i) Marketing Director. SOC code 1132 and (ii) Recruitment Manager (Related Job title). SOC code 1135. But problem is that the description of these two job titles which provided by UKBA in SOC Codes, did not match very well with our business functions!!

So Friends, what are your opinions, is our business concept and job titles will be ok or not…

Any advice will be highly appreciated…….

Regards,
Manik

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:22 pm

u better look for some appropriate job titles which more closely match the nature of ur business.

u cant simply select any job title from the list and use it over ur bsuiness rather a closely match.

u must keep in mind if ur applying psw->T1E(50k) then the nature of ur business must be on or above nvqf level 4.

Smartpen

Re: Looking for your valuable Advice

Post by Smartpen » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Manikbl wrote:Dear Friends,
I am new to this forum. And I found this forum very worthwhile. I am preparing to apply as a team entrepreneur visa under 50K PSW route within couple of months. I and my friend, both did MBA. We planning to set up a recruitment farm where we recruit people for other company (Clients) but confused about is this meet NQF level 4 or above business standard or not.
Moreover, Our possible Job title will be (i) Marketing Director. SOC code 1132 and (ii) Recruitment Manager (Related Job title). SOC code 1135. But problem is that the description of these two job titles which provided by UKBA in SOC Codes, did not match very well with our business functions!!

So Friends, what are your opinions, is our business concept and job titles will be ok or not…

Any advice will be highly appreciated…….

Regards,
Manik
Dear manik,

Your job titles are fine....
You are similar to my company and same job title..... You will be fine go head.

All the best
Smart