ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Feeling relieved at last

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sug

Feeling relieved at last

Post by Sug » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi all i just want to let u know u ppl that my visa got rejected
Ukba thinks that iam not genuine going to appeal tomorrow
Hi

swaroopG
Newly Registered

PROCESSING TIME

Post by swaroopG » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi sorry to hear that ,dont worry you will be successful in your appeal.how long they took to tell the decision ?Thanks

removed user

Post by removed user » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Best of luck, reapply.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 am

as long as you have submitted proper documents with initial application than it can be easily defended In appeal. (ie keep maintaining funds, advert must be live at all time, if there is any new contract since you applied for initial application etc)

all the best

regards

Sug

Re: Feeling relieved at last

Post by Sug » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:43 am

Sug wrote:Hi all i just want to let u know u ppl that my visa got rejected

Hi in application form at payment section they are asking issuing number what is it my debit card doesn't have any think should i leave it
Hi

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm

rehan01 wrote:as long as you have submitted proper documents with initial application than it can be easily defended In appeal. (ie keep maintaining funds, advert must be live at all time, if there is any new contract since you applied for initial application etc)

all the best

regards
hi rehan,
how someone can do bussiness without visa,i applies in august 2012,refused march 2013,got hearing date in september 2013.
when i applied i submited 1 contract.
my question is that what should i argue in court about bussiness,does i need to show that i am doing bussiness or shell i show that it was future plan.as money is still there and my refusal is ''name not on bank letter''
please advise

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Feeling relieved at last

Post by rehan01 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 am

leave it blank as its for mastero card ..... if your debit card don't have one than how can you write something there ???

Sug wrote:
Sug wrote:Hi all i just want to let u know u ppl that my visa got rejected

Hi in application form at payment section they are asking issuing number what is it my debit card doesn't have any think should i leave it

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 am

you will be fine in appeal as they only consider the documents which you submitted with your initial application...... but regarding doing business its tough to satisfy if you are not investing any money and waiting for the visa but you can argue about it .... but again its better to invest some and your business must be trading as I believe you have applied under 50k cat and you have submitted 1 contract (so its much better and will make your side look strong if you provide more contract since you applied visa) even if you haven't invested funds fine but atleast keep your business alive.

hope it help

regards

hi rehan,
how someone can do bussiness without visa,i applies in august 2012,refused march 2013,got hearing date in september 2013.
when i applied i submited 1 contract.
my question is that what should i argue in court about bussiness,does i need to show that i am doing bussiness or shell i show that it was future plan.as money is still there and my refusal is ''name not on bank letter''
please advise