ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Electronic bank statement query.applying day after tom!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

divarien

Electronic bank statement query.applying day after tom!

Post by divarien » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi Friends. I am switching from psw to tier 2.

1. I am planning to submit an electronic bank statement for my funds. I have no other option because I had my funds inside e savings account.
The statement just shows a deposit entry and does not show any closing balance or anything. Looking at this post I am extremely worried ! http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=141175

How should I show them that I had possessed the money from so and so period ? Can I get a bank letter stating this ? I queried the bank but the lady said e statement will be more than enough.. But iam worried.. please please experts and gurus help !

2. My working hours are 37.5 and I will be paid 20,300(psw-new entrant) from my start date. Will this be alright ? ( The 39 hours thing is confusing me ! )

3. Should I show my payslips ? I think no. Can anyone confirm this to me please ?

divarien

Post by divarien » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:35 am

Please can anyone help please

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 am

You should print off the statement and ask the bank to stamp it. They do this everyday.. if they refuse, try some other branch.. they can be cocky at times..

the hours are fine, rather better, as ur pay would eventually be considered more than 20700.. however, do check ur pay against ur SOC code that have been assigned to you in COS.

divarien

Post by divarien » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:24 am

Hi iworker

Thanks for your reply :-) I was worried, since Llyods takes 7 days to post me the paper statement for esavings account(which I found out just today), and so i decided to print the statement at my home and get it stamped,signed etc..
The lady in the bank dint even bother to tell me that this is possible. she simply said THAT I cant have official bank statement for esavings account.. How unfair !

And my SOC code is 2137 for web designer and the new entrant salary requirement is 20,300.