ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for domestic visa - 5yrs route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

splashing

ILR for domestic visa - 5yrs route

Post by splashing » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:47 am

Morning all and my fellow people,

Please a little help from you all.

My applied via post for ILR for her domestic worker who had lived in the country for 5 years with valid domestic visa nd she is now due for ILR.

UKBA has now written they provide payslip and bank statement for the past 1 year.

My question now is that - is there iany requirement for minimum salary to be earned and showed by the domestic worker as reqired by Tier 1 people?

Many thanks for your help and advise

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Conditions of your stay wrote:Employment rights
Your employer cannot change the conditions of your employment unless you agree. You must:
be paid the agreed rate, which must be at least the national minimum wage; and ...
Conditions of your stay wrote:Public funds

As a domestic worker you will be expected to support yourself during your time in the UK without claiming state benefits or other public funds.
Settlement > 159G(iii) > 159A(vii) implies the calculation relating to the old maintenance requirements is probably applicable.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.