ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

entrepreneur visa application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peace74098
Newly Registered

entrepreneur visa application

Post by peace74098 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:15 am

Hi Friends,

I need some help in entrepreneur visa application form. I am not clear about section 3 (G4)....

G4. You must provide evidence of the amount of money available to invest. This will be one of the following documents (please confirm how many of each document has been supplied, or put a cross in the box for any document that has not been supplied).

Number of documents

For funds held overseas:A letter from each financial institution holding your funds confirming the amount of money held in that that institution; confirming that it is regulated by the home regulator and that the money is disposable in the UK.

For funds held in the UK only: A letter from each financial institution holding funds confirming the amount of money held in that institution;
or

For funds held in the UK only: Original bank statement.

For funds available from a Venture Capital Firm, Seed Funding Competition or UK Government Department or Devolved Government Departments only:Letter from an authorised accountant.

Me and my friend are applying as a team and funds are in UK Joint account Thanks

searoze

Post by searoze » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 am

Hi
If you going for 50k personal funds and all funds are in UK bank or Building Society, only this applies to you

For funds held in the UK only: A letter from each financial institution holding funds confirming the amount of money held in that institution;
or

For funds held in the UK only: Original bank statement.

Any one of those 2 options but additionally a letter from bank confirming your account and balance details plus a cover letter from each member to other member of team would be helpful.
Example letter and other list of required documents is here