ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR sheffield PEO success End of ordeal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aqeel

ILR sheffield PEO success End of ordeal

Post by Aqeel » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 am

This is now my time to share my successful PEO experience at Sheffield.

ILR Route HSMP 2 years + Tier 1 G 3 years.

Reached at PEO 10:00am on Saturday 27/07/2013, after the security checks was given a token number at reception (counter 7). At 10:20am been called at counter 2, a women in her 50s greeted in a very friendly and polite manner took all the paper work and told me to wait for the bio-metrics and that my number would be called, this bit took longer than I expected, anyways at 11:30 been called for Bio-metrics at desk 9 (me and wife) 11:35am done with bio-metrics and started waiting for a call of my token number to see the case worker who would come and tell me that he was dealing with my case, which actually never happened and to my sweet surprise case worker called my number with all my paper work in her hands at 13:10pm to give me the good news that my ILR was approved, such a relief really and end of this 5 years ordeal.

Documents submitted Original and photocopies

1 Application form (SET O)
2 12 months salary slips
3 12 months bank statements
4 Employer's letter
5 Passports (mine and wife's)
6 Cohabitation documents

Staff was super friendly at Sheffield, there were vending machines there you can buy chocolates, crisps and drinks in my case I was fasting but my 5 years old boy wanted to explore everything :).

Dont park in Q park which is opposite to the centre it is very expensive instead park in the street next to it It only cost me 3.80 for all day car park and its only approximately 50 yards away from centre.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Good luck to all of those who are going to the PEOs and special thanks to this form which has by all means been really helpful.

Subbarao

Post by Subbarao » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi,
congratulations.

what did you fill in section 11 L of the set (O) and what are documents that you have submitted for section 11 L ?

please suggest.

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Subbarao wrote:Hi,
congratulations.

what did you fill in section 11 L of the set (O) and what are documents that you have submitted for section 11 L ?

please suggest.
I only ticked underneath 11L which says 'Evidence specified in section 9A of this form'

qamish
Newly Registered

Post by qamish » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Dear Aqeel,

Congrats!

I have some confusions which I would appreciate if you can clarify.

What did you mentioned under section 5.6 ?

Regarding 6.3, I took paid annual holidays in the last 5 years and went to Pakistan for family visit, do I still need to get a letter from my employer listing all the paid annual holidays i took in the last 5 years ?

Regards,
Qasim

pavan_fb

Post by pavan_fb » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Congrats Aqeel.

Please could you tell us about your absenses if any and what you provided as part of you application.

Also what co-habitation documents did you provide?

Thanks,
Pav

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 pm

qamish wrote:Dear Aqeel,

Congrats!

I have some confusions which I would appreciate if you can clarify.

What did you mentioned under section 5.6 ?

Regarding 6.3, I took paid annual holidays in the last 5 years and went to Pakistan for family visit, do I still need to get a letter from my employer listing all the paid annual holidays i took in the last 5 years ?

Regards,
Qasim
Qasim in 5.6 it asks about your finances and source, I only wrote 'Employment/Weekly/amount thats it and regarding 6.3 I did not touch that and left it blank cz I was only absent for 26 days, however, I had letter from employer confirming my paid holidays for that period which I did not submit with my application and neither did they ask for it, I think if you are well under 180 days You are fine just take letter from employer just in case if they ask for it

Hope it helps

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

pavan_fb wrote:Congrats Aqeel.

Please could you tell us about your absenses if any and what you provided as part of you application.

Also what co-habitation documents did you provide?

Thanks,
Pav
For cohab I submitted council tax bills (joint name) electoral registration and rest all bank statements (barclays Lloyds capital one) covering 2 years but to be honest I dont think she even checked em because when she returned the documents they were exactly in the same format as we gave them

And about absent I was only 26 days absent I had letter from employer confirming paid holidays but I didnt submit that and they didnt ask for it, I think if you are well under 180 days threshold you are fine take letter with you just in case if they ask for it. Hope it helps

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi Aqeel,

Did you submitted photocopies of the supporting docs? If yes, then did you submit the photocopy of SET-O form ?

KIndly share he list of docs which you photocopied.

Thanks.

Regards,
REDBULL110

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:22 pm

redbull110 wrote:Hi Aqeel,

Did you submitted photocopies of the supporting docs? If yes, then did you submit the photocopy of SET-O form ?

KIndly share he list of docs which you photocopied.

Thanks.

Regards,
REDBULL110
Yes I did, which case worker really appreciated she said 'thanks for the photocopies you saved much of my time highly appreciated' you dont need to photo copy the application form only the supporting documents which you are going to submit with your application, photo copy all of them

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Congratulation.....
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

chelsea2014

Post by chelsea2014 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi

Did you receive your Tier 1 General before 6th of April 2010?

Thanks

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:29 pm

chelsea2014 wrote:Hi

Did you receive your Tier 1 General before 6th of April 2010?

Thanks
Yes I did, in 2008

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 pm

loveworld wrote:Congratulation.....
Thanks Alot

raholptl

Re: ILR sheffield PEO success End of ordeal

Post by raholptl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Aqeel wrote:This is now my time to share my successful PEO experience at Sheffield.

ILR Route HSMP 2 years + Tier 1 G 3 years.

Reached at PEO 10:00am on Saturday 27/07/2013, after the security checks was given a token number at reception (counter 7). At 10:20am been called at counter 2, a women in her 50s greeted in a very friendly and polite manner took all the paper work and told me to wait for the bio-metrics and that my number would be called, this bit took longer than I expected, anyways at 11:30 been called for Bio-metrics at desk 9 (me and wife) 11:35am done with bio-metrics and started waiting for a call of my token number to see the case worker who would come and tell me that he was dealing with my case, which actually never happened and to my sweet surprise case worker called my number with all my paper work in her hands at 13:10pm to give me the good news that my ILR was approved, such a relief really and end of this 5 years ordeal.

Documents submitted Original and photocopies

1 Application form (SET O)
2 12 months salary slips
3 12 months bank statements
4 Employer's letter
5 Passports (mine and wife's)
6 Cohabitation documents

Staff was super friendly at Sheffield, there were vending machines there you can buy chocolates, crisps and drinks in my case I was fasting but my 5 years old boy wanted to explore everything :).

Dont park in Q park which is opposite to the centre it is very expensive instead park in the street next to it It only cost me 3.80 for all day car park and its only approximately 50 yards away from centre.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Good luck to all of those who are going to the PEOs and special thanks to this form which has by all means been really helpful.
Congrats Aqeel,
Can you please tell your ILR was stamped on the passport or just biometric card was given?

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 pm

raholptl wrote:
Congrats Aqeel,
Can you please tell your ILR was stamped on the passport or just biometric card was given?
No stamps on passport, Bio-metric card

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Aqeel wrote:
raholptl wrote:
Congrats Aqeel,
No stamps on passport, Bio-metric card
thanks aqeel

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 pm

raholptl wrote:
Aqeel wrote:
raholptl wrote:

thanks aqeel
No worries mate and good luck