ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Dependant application Documents required

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maskofzorro1984
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Dependant application Documents required

Post by maskofzorro1984 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for my wife's visa under Tier 2 Dependant General from India. I wanted to know the following:

1. List of documents required: From the UKBA website what I could gather is that all you need is bank statements for Maintenance funds and Marriage certificate
2. Is there a fast track service in India which can be availed for a Tier 2 Dependant visa.

Kindly advise.

dhavs
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Dependant application Documents required

Post by dhavs » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:24 pm

maskofzorro1984 wrote:Hi,

I will be applying for my wife's visa under Tier 2 Dependant General from India. I wanted to know the following:

1. List of documents required: From the UKBA website what I could gather is that all you need is bank statements for Maintenance funds and Marriage certificate
2. Is there a fast track service in India which can be availed for a Tier 2 Dependant visa.

Kindly advise.
i got a big list of documents needed..but as you said even i have the same case as yours..i want to bring my wife here..but the UKBA website says only 2 docs....

maskofzorro1984
Newly Registered

Post by maskofzorro1984 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 pm

I agree with you dhavs. The UKBA website doesnt help much hence needed some advice from people who have made similar applications.

Gurus kindly help?

raynold
Newly Registered

Post by raynold » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Bank statement at-least 3 months, Payslips, letter from your employer confirming your Job along with marriage certificate +official translation.

dhavs
Newly Registered

Post by dhavs » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 pm

i am already here and if i want to call my wife the how much maintenance of fund do i need to show minimum..

raynold wrote:Bank statement at-least 3 months, Payslips, letter from your employer confirming your Job along with marriage certificate +official translation.

dhavs
Newly Registered

Post by dhavs » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 pm

• 2 x Passport size photos of Applicant
• Original Marriage Certificate(If not in English, Translation will be required)

• Original Bank Statements of sponsor covering last 3 months and showing the net salary credit each month (must be original – not stamped by bank)
• Evidence of accommodation arrangements in the UK. i.e. Tenancy agreement or Land registry document
• Proof of relationship before / after marriage