ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR in 10 years long residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vaz
Newly Registered

Applying for ILR in 10 years long residency

Post by vaz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 pm

I am on tier 1 general and have been living in uk from past 10 years. My Tier 1 visa is ending on july 2016. As i am eligible for ILR for long residency, i thought of applying, but the problem is I have lost my previous passport which contained all my visas. And even i cant recall the dates I have been out of country. I do meet all the criteria for 10 years legal residency except once my application was sent back with payment problem, and later same week i re-applied and got the visa.

I Have Received the SAR file but it is not of much help, as only 2 visa copies can be found but have got all the applications i made and UKBA letters.

I am not able to find any solution for lost passport and to calculate days i was abroad. Please guide me. and also i can see some guys applying long residency with SET (O) form and some are with SET(LR). whats the better 1.

Thank you

vaz

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:06 pm

You must use form set(lr)

As you've lost your passport you'll need to send documents showing you were resident in the UK. Wage slips, bank statements bills etc...
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vaz
Newly Registered

Post by vaz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 pm

thanks for the reply,

I have got very few wage slips as i only worked in college breaks. And i haven't got any bill or council tax letter as i was living in shared accommodation, but i do got bank statements and few credit card statements starting from 2004 Apart from this i haven't got any thing.