ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about Application Reference Number

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nouna

Question about Application Reference Number

Post by nouna » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:35 pm

Got rejection under old rules and applied last week under new rules.
Should the new application be given the same reference number as the old application or it should be given a new number? (I mentioned the old reference number on the new application).
I am yet to receive a reference number for the new application and my consultant said that it should be the same old reference. Is that true? any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Markie

Re: Question about Application Reference Number

Post by Markie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:33 pm

nouna wrote:Got rejection under old rules and applied last week under new rules.
Should the new application be given the same reference number as the old application or it should be given a new number? (I mentioned the old reference number on the new application).
I am yet to receive a reference number for the new application and my consultant said that it should be the same old reference. Is that true? any ideas? Thanks in advance.
yes, it will be the same as the old reference number but there is an added number "2" - meaning its your second application.