ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal overturned Islamabad please help!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Suma29
Newly Registered

Appeal overturned Islamabad please help!!!

Post by Suma29 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Salaam hi everyone,

I've posted in the appeal post but no one has replied to me.
My husband alhamdoulilah received a call in letter last week, his medical is tomorrow and he will submit tb on Thursday inshallah.

I just want to confirm it says

§ This letter. Your passport will not be accepted at the UK Visa Application Centre if you fail to present this letter.
§ Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
§ For settlement applicants – please provide passport copy of sponsor showing their current immigration status.

I am the sponsor can someone please confirm if every page of my passport is required or just the photo id page?? I have a British passport and am living in the uk, London.

Many thanks for reading.

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:31 pm

just the photo id page with your name / dob and other details is sufficient