ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter From UKBA (Makes No Sense)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arsi_315
Newly Registered

Letter From UKBA (Makes No Sense)

Post by arsi_315 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Can Any One make Sense of it? My Brother just got this letter with his passport and biometrics without any decision. There was no decision with the documents. My Lawyer is also confused.

The application was submitted 6 months ago and this is the only letter since then.

Anyone Else Got this letter?

Regards,

Post by top » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 am

returning BRP with the passport apparently look like they have refused the application while old visa is still valid and as a normal procedure they returned the documents i.e BRP they held whilst they processed this application.
you seem to have had a decision from case worker this application to have either approved or refused before or with these documents your lawyer should give Home office a call to know exact situation.
it is straight forward inquiry does not need a letter or email to Home office a phone call will tell all..

Regards,

arsi_315
Newly Registered

Post by arsi_315 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Thank you very much for the reply. But i am still not sure why didn't they include any decision letter or something. and this letter is not making any sense to me.