ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGET QUERY about FLR(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MALIK_KHAN
Newly Registered

URGET QUERY about FLR(M)

Post by MALIK_KHAN » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:08 am

Hi,
Can some one advise me how to compare the foreign degree with the UK to get the uk graduation level as it is must for my wife who is applying under FLR(M) application but need to prove the english as well with the application.
If i cannot get this thing done as i only have 1 week left in applying her with my application of ILR(LR) as both of ours application expiring same time so how quick i can get A1 english test for her? is it possible to get same day result for the her test?

plz advise a quick solution and specially all seniors
best regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 pm

See NARIC (click) and use their comparability service. You should be able to get the certificate within a few days.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.