ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit to Poland/Spain-Urgent

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confused007
Newly Registered

Work Permit to Poland/Spain-Urgent

Post by confused007 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 am

Hi Guys,

I work for a UK based logistics consulting company. We have a new project starting and I am supposed to work on the project.But the client locations are in Poland and Spain. We have a big consulting company as our partner along with manufacturing client. Now, I don't know for which visa shall we go for.

Business Visa: I am not supposed to work on a business work. But I will definitely work in Spain/Poland along with the meetings.

Work Permit: Do we go for work permit for polan/spain. ?

I will be permanent employee for my firm and based in UK. I will not be paid anything in poland/europe.All my expenses will be taken care by my firm in UK.
I tried emailing the embassies but nobody is forthcoming. If somebody could answer my queries ,I would be really obliged.

Regards,
confused

confused007
Newly Registered

Post by confused007 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 am

Can anybody please reply. I would be really obliged to anybody providing any insight.

Regards,
confused

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:50 pm

confused007 wrote:Can anybody please reply. I would be really obliged to anybody providing any insight.

Regards,
confused
I appreciate that you question must be urgent for you, but bear in mind that responses are voluntary.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Work Permit to Poland/Spain-Urgent

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:52 pm

confused007 wrote:Hi Guys,

I work for a UK based logistics consulting company. We have a new project starting and I am supposed to work on the project.But the client locations are in Poland and Spain. We have a big consulting company as our partner along with manufacturing client. Now, I don't know for which visa shall we go for.

Business Visa: I am not supposed to work on a business work. But I will definitely work in Spain/Poland along with the meetings.

Work Permit: Do we go for work permit for polan/spain. ?

I will be permanent employee for my firm and based in UK. I will not be paid anything in poland/europe.All my expenses will be taken care by my firm in UK.
I tried emailing the embassies but nobody is forthcoming. If somebody could answer my queries ,I would be really obliged.

Regards,
confused
This country nationals employed by EU based companies may send their employees (who might not be EU nationals) to another EU state. The other member state may require a visa. You would need to keep at the embassy or get your employer to do so for you.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:14 pm

What is your citizenship?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:03 pm

The following pertains to the UK, but the principles mentioned should also apply to other member states. Use this as a starter for your research.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... /eun/eun4/