ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pass comments please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PAK

pass comments please

Post by PAK » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 am

We both submitted appeal online @ 10/06/13 and my team member received hearing letter last week 22/07/13 from court and his hearing date is 22/08/13. But I am still waiting hearing date letter. What I need to do now. Inform me please.

fasaal

Re: pass comments please

Post by fasaal » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 am

PAK wrote:We both submitted appeal online @ 10/06/13 and my team member received hearing letter last week 22/07/13 from court and his hearing date is 22/08/13. But I am still waiting hearing date letter. What I need to do now. Inform me please.
just wait

rcbhowal
BANNED

Appeal hearing

Post by rcbhowal » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,
You don`t need to do anything just wait for letter from the court and give a good wish for your partner, if he win and you will win the cas as well if refusal ground is same.

In regards to your hearing date letter, I would like to let you know that your case might go to another court thats why it could be late. Please make sure you keep appeal submission confirmation safe until you get response from the court.

I wish both of your good luck.