ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money Transfer

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NOG
Member of Standing

Money Transfer

Post by NOG » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:27 am

Just wondering whether any one is aware of the best/most efficient method to transfer money from India to the UK? I believe that PayPal does not work from India, any other alternatives?

Thanks.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:51 pm

if you search on here you will find lots of folks suggestions.
the most straight forward is to transfer from your Indian bank to UK one
pennyless

NOG
Member of Standing

Post by NOG » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:06 am

pennylessinindia wrote:if you search on here you will find lots of folks suggestions.
the most straight forward is to transfer from your Indian bank to UK one
Sorry, I have tried searching but I cannot seem to find any relevant information with ease. I am finding it strenuous to go through 20000+ search results when I query "transferring money from India to UK".

Please could someone advise what are the other options available apart from using an Indian bank account to transfer money to a UK bank account?

Grateful for any advise. Many thanks.