ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

current appointment report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TREE707
Newly Registered

current appointment report

Post by TREE707 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:38 am

they asked my one of friend a question that show your current appointment report what it means

Ripon
Newly Registered

Re: current appointment report

Post by Ripon » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:08 pm

TREE707 wrote:they asked my one of friend a question that show your current appointment report what it means
When you register your business organisation with companies house then you will get a current appointment report from the companies house as a director of the business.

fasaal

Post by fasaal » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:10 pm

TREE707 wrote:they asked my one of friend a question that show your current appointment report what it means
hi.

u can get Current appointment report by fellowing these steps.

u need to create a account with companieshouse

here is the link to register

https://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wclogin?rt=login

then

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

in the 2nd link search the company which report u required. in the next page click the 1st column of that page which will be the company number. u'll see the company details in the next page click on the "ORDER INFORMATION ON THIS COMPANY" which u can found on the right side of the page. I hope u can easily do the next step Smile good luck

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Kerim90 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:52 am

I just realised that instead of Current appointment report I have sent document call Company information for company number ... from company house. it is pretty much the same with CAR. There are date ( current) , company information and director information. Please advise if it is ok or I have to send CAR .

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Kerim90 wrote:I just realised that instead of Current appointment report I have sent document call Company information for company number ... from company house. it is pretty much the same with CAR. There are date ( current) , company information and director information. Please advise if it is ok or I have to send CAR .
NO, they will refuse that document--Unfortunately
When did you submit your application?

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Kerim90 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:07 pm

15 th of March. I still haven't received acknowledgment letter .
Can I send the CAR with reference and cover letter?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Kerim90 wrote:15 th of March. I still haven't received acknowledgment letter .
Can I send the CAR with reference and cover letter?
You could try. There's no guarantee that they will consider it but better to send it than not.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Kerim90 wrote:I just realised that instead of Current appointment report I have sent document call Company information for company number ... from company house. it is pretty much the same with CAR. There are date ( current) , company information and director information. Please advise if it is ok or I have to send CAR .
Do not randomly post on an old thread from several years ago. Start your own thread if you have a query or continue in one of your own :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice