ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2005 students

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hadi88

2005 students

Post by Hadi88 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:12 am

Hi guys.non eea student that came in 2005 their
7 years are over but there r many of them that havenot left the country
Are they illegal now???

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: 2005 students

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:25 am

Hadi88 wrote:Hi guys.non eea student that came in 2005 their
Are they illegal now???
Honestly Hadi88 some of your posts are really annoying. You shouldnt be asking questions like this for the sake of it!.

You are asking if someone that has overstayed their visa is illegal or not, Really? :shock:
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Hadi88

Re: 2005 students

Post by Hadi88 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:55 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Hadi88 wrote:Hi guys.non eea student that came in 2005 their
Are they illegal now???
Honestly Hadi88 some of your posts are really annoying. You shouldnt be asking questions like this for the sake of it!.

You are asking if someone that has overstayed their visa is illegal or not, Really? :shock:
You know what u said u r opposed of being judgemental but i feel u r like one,and for ur kind information im not posting anything as many of my friend are from 2005/2006 n who r students but r just staying without visa. And there r many more others who havenot leave the country. Thinking of that, was wondering that someone here know if there would b any new law like probationary 2004 for student 2005 /2006?

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Hadi88, I don't think want to start a fight here, but I don't think it was so judgmental to tell you that someone who overstayed their visa without obtaining a new one is illegal. It is a pretty obvious fact I think ...

Now on your second question whether there will be visa extensions it is a different story and I have no idea (but I would assume that if the government was to do something, they would have done so before the expiry of the student visas and not after people become illegal).

Hadi88

Post by Hadi88 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 pm

However people out here r so rude, i think there is a way of
Talking to people, what the use of being on a forum where people need to help others rather than criticising,thought there would be great people having under hand news but only news that are already posted on other websites.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:28 am

Hadi88 Please refrain from posting and making silly comments. I really want to help you and answer any queries that you may have as I had done in the past, but I refuse to answer silly questions. Hope you understand.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

rayyan13
Newly Registered

Post by rayyan13 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:42 am

I have heard so many rumors that those student who came in Ireland in 2005 & 2006 will be allowed for probationary extension like 2004 but I am not sure about it. One of my friend came in Ireland in 2004 and did the registration in 2005 so he hasn't allowed for that 2004 extension but just couple of days before he is been given 3 months visa and been told to get admission In a college to extend further 1 year visa from student review though he was illegal from last August 2012 to last couple days before. I don't know exactly what's going on. Plz let me know if anybody have any kind of real information about 2005/ 2006 student.