ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help Regarding TIRE 2 General Process

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinith
Newly Registered

Need Help Regarding TIRE 2 General Process

Post by vinith » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:59 am

Hello

I am currently on PSW and applied for TIRE 1 Entrepreneur Visa before my PSW visa expires. I have received Refusal letter my mentioning silly reasons and I appealed in time for the decision made on me. However I want to withdraw my appeal and make a fresh application for TIRE 2 Visa as I got a sponsor who is ready to sponsor me and give me COS. My question is I want to apply on Same day service and for that I was told I need to get my passport and Masters certificate back. If I request those documents and receive them will my appeal from court will be withdrawal and will I be an over stayer ??? Please help me on this issue

Thank you

Valian Matthews
Newly Registered

Post by Valian Matthews » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:01 pm

So, here is what you need to bear in mind.

1. You will need your passport and all relevant documents before you make an in-person application
2. You cannot make an out-of-time in-person application
3. Basically, if your initial stay period has expired, then as soon as you withdraw your appeal, you will technically have 28 days to leave the country or make a fresh application.
4. If you were to make a fresh application, and your initial period of leave has expired and you have no pending appeals, it will be treated as an out-of-time application.
5. You will not have rights of appeal on this application.
6. You will be not be legally allowed to work while your application is being processed.
7. However, they will have to treat your application on its merit and if everything is in order, then your application should be accepted.

Cheers!