ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contract Job Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nar06esh
Newly Registered

Contract Job Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa

Post by nar06esh » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi

Can anyone tell me if we can work on IT contract jobs whilst on Enterpreneur Visa? that will be helpful.

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Contract Job Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa

Post by smehmood » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:54 pm

nar06esh wrote:Hi

Can anyone tell me if we can work on IT contract jobs whilst on Enterpreneur Visa? that will be helpful.
HI

Yes, as long as invoice your client and they pay you your bill not as wages.

Regards
Shaukat

nar06esh
Newly Registered

Post by nar06esh » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Many Thanks Shaukat for your reply.

Can you please help me in understanding following.

I am on Tier 2 ICT visa and got to know that I am not elligible for applying Tier 2 General Visa due to cooling off period.

One of the solicitor suggested me to apply for Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa . He would charge me some amount to get that done.

I wanted to know how easy or difficult to get IT contract jobs on this visa and is there any Risk in the same ?

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 pm

nar06esh wrote:Many Thanks Shaukat for your reply.

Can you please help me in understanding following.

I am on Tier 2 ICT visa and got to know that I am not elligible for applying Tier 2 General Visa due to cooling off period.

One of the solicitor suggested me to apply for Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa . He would charge me some amount to get that done.

I wanted to know how easy or difficult to get IT contract jobs on this visa and is there any Risk in the same ?
Shaukat