ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M123
Newly Registered

tier 4 appeal

Post by M123 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello
i was on student visa with 20 hours working right then applied for my extension of new study visa and i have got refusal in my application and now i applied for the appeal ..so can anyone guide can i work full time till my appeal result comes.. Question

thanx

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: tier 4 appeal

Post by bruteforce » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:57 pm

M123 wrote:Hello
i was on student visa with 20 hours working right then applied for my extension of new study visa and i have got refusal in my application and now i applied for the appeal ..so can anyone guide can i work full time till my appeal result comes.. Question

thanx
YES! Until your appeal is decided.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: tier 4 appeal

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:23 pm

M123 wrote:Hello

thanx
If your course is in progress then you cannot work full time despite your old leave and its attached conditions/entitlements gets extended by virtue of section 3C. Full time work is only allowed during vacations or at the end of studies.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS