ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

investment date

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

my_friend

investment date

Post by my_friend » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:55 am

i was going through the extension form and there is a page in a table form that needs to be filled to show investment dates...

there is one column that says date of investment and other column that says amount invested...

i am confused....do i need to write in the date when i put money in the business account as investment date or the dates when money was used...

in later case there would be sooo many dates...thereby i am confused as to what is your investment date...

thanks...will appreciate a reply

Ent813
Newly Registered

Post by Ent813 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:08 am

Hi my friend, If its not already mentioned in the policy guidance, this its something a solicitor or an immigration consultant can advise as there have been no extension case for this visa as yet.

On the other note, you keep posting queries regarding extension very often, it looks like you're most worried about extension. (just joking :) your extension is three years down the road, and you are worried about this little thing now?? Its a question someone would ask a month before applying for extension while filling out the application form. Or are you spending day in and dayout researching on the policy guidance rather than focussing on your business and customers?

Good luck to all applicants.

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 am

Ent813 wrote:Hi my friend, If its not already mentioned in the policy guidance, this its something a solicitor or an immigration consultant can advise as there have been no extension case for this visa as yet.

On the other note, you keep posting queries regarding extension very often, it looks like you're most worried about extension. (just joking :) your extension is three years down the road, and you are worried about this little thing now?? Its a question someone would ask a month before applying for extension while filling out the application form. Or are you spending day in and dayout researching on the policy guidance rather than focussing on your business and customers?

Good luck to all applicants.
i have a good running business...and i want to keep all my documents up to date to avoid any inconvenience at the end....