ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed by court

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hello 27

Appeal allowed by court

Post by Hello 27 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Hello to Everybody

I receive court decision yesterday in which judge allowed my appeal.
I applied September 2012 and got refusal February 2012. I appeal against the decision of home office attended hearing last month and got decision yesterday in favour of me.

Extension2013

Re: Appeal allowed by court

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Hello 27 wrote:Hello to Everybody

I receive court decision yesterday in which judge allowed my appeal.
I applied September 2012 and got refusal February 2012. I appeal against the decision of home office attended hearing last month and got decision yesterday in favour of me.

Many Congrats on your success in appeal.Could you please if you don't mind,tell me where was your hearing listed and what were the key reasons of your refusal bcuz my appeal is also underway to be heard.Appreciated.

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 pm

My hearing was in London and refusal points were no bank letter has been provided from 3rd party and secondly no contract has been submitted..
In the decision judge admits that it is difficult for bank to issue letter required by home office. Secondly judge admits that it is the responsibility of home office to ask me for missing document [ contract ] because in cover letter of initial application it was mentioned that i am sending contract.

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks FOR CONGRAGULATION

catscratches
Newly Registered

Post by catscratches » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:46 pm

That's great, congratulations! I was refused by the same reason (contract) and my hearing is next week.
Did you actually provided the required contract when making initial application? And did you provide any new contract to the court?

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Congrats mate

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks. I given contract to my solistor and at the time of initial application he mention on cover letter. I dont know what happen afterthat.
In the hearing, i privided copy of original contract and judge given decision in favour of me because of law of evidence flexibility. I hope it would help you. Best of Luck for hearing.

catscratches
Newly Registered

Post by catscratches » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Great I think I have very very similar situation to yours. I submitted the contract with initial application, include the contract in the application form "document list", and case worker said there is no sign of contract on refusal. I did not say "evidential flexibility" in my appeal bundle but I think I will prepare this for the day of hearing. I'm so anxious about the hearing.... Just wondering how long it took you for the day of hearing in court (if you went oral hearing)?? Thank you so much for your help & sharing!!!!
[quote="Hello 27"]Thanks. I given contract to my solistor and at the time of initial application he mention on cover letter. I dont know what happen afterthat.
In the hearing, i privided copy of original contract and judge given decision in favour of me because of law of evidence flexibility. I hope it would help you. Best of Luck for hearing.[/quote]

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Congratulation. Great News ! Evidential Flexibility Law started working.
Many Regards

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Many many congrats to you on your appeal allowed i would like to know did you actually hire a barrister? if yes then how much did you paid out?
where was your appeal hearing held?
my appeal is in next year January 2014. looking forward from you.

Hello 27 wrote:Thanks. I given contract to my solistor and at the time of initial application he mention on cover letter. I dont know what happen afterthat.
In the hearing, i privided copy of original contract and judge given decision in favour of me because of law of evidence flexibility. I hope it would help you. Best of Luck for hearing.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Congratulation and all the best

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 am

congrats

business genius

Post by business genius » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 am

Good to see that most of the decisions are being allowed by judges in applicants favour!
congratulation!