ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary requirement in appendix5 - mismatch in documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mmg
Newly Registered

salary requirement in appendix5 - mismatch in documents

Post by mmg » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:47 am

I submitted a PBS- Tier2 application recently. In Appendix 5 for claiming salary requirement, I have mentioned offer letter of sponsor as document attached. But, I did not attach that document while giving it at VFS, India. I understood recently that COS will serve as salary requirement and that is sufficient for that purpose. But, I am in a paranoid if my VISA is refused just because I mentioned a document as supporting document and did not enclose that. Will UKBA take my COS in consideration or asks for my offer letter or simply refuses my application just saying missing documents?

:roll:

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm

take it easy..
UKBA is going to look up for COS detail on the system and against the COS, ur employer would have already mentioned all your details including salary. hence, there is nothing to worry about.