ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT !!! I think my employer is lying about COS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tfairy1
Newly Registered

URGENT !!! I think my employer is lying about COS

Post by tfairy1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi,

I think my employer might be lying to me.
She told me she applied for the unrestricted COS on 17th July on SMS.
Then she said on 2nd Aug, that she has received the COS and just need to pay for it and assign it to me.
Today, she said on 2nd Aug, the system said she could assign a COS, but when she came to pay for it today, right at the end of the process, the system told me that she did not have any certificate to assign.
She told me other people must have used up the certificates, and there was no way that she could have checked how many she had left until today.
She said she has now applied for the COS through a different channel.

I personally cannot believe this story is true. I think she made a mistake on 17th July, and has not actually applied for the COS. I think she is blaming the system for her mistake.
What do you think? Could what she's saying be possibly true?

raynold
Newly Registered

Post by raynold » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:00 pm

ask her to check "Summery of licence". On that section she can be able to find how many cos left and how many ued.