ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Used NCS 3 weeks and no response about application+fees

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Used NCS 3 weeks and no response about application+fees

Post by 1273 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:26 pm

My wife's and son's applications were submitted via Wandsworth NCS three weeks ago. Money taken, but no letter received from Home Office confirming receipt of application and payment...

Is this normal or does it happen frequently?

What should we do?

When I submitted mine received confirmation of application and fees within 3 days of submitting.
WOW

barker

Post by barker » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

There seems to be an issue with dispatching letters.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 7&start=40

My wife's acknowledgement came through in a few days but mine took two weeks. Royal Mail confirmed that the package was delivered on the next working day on the 22 July. The letter I received was dated the 24 July but I only received it on the 2 August.

If the funds have been taken from your account then the application has been received and you should receive the acknowledgement in a few days.