ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query: Previous earnings.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Reshma

Query: Previous earnings.

Post by Reshma » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:36 am

I am applying for HSMP in 2 weeks time.
In the past earnings section, I am attaching....
1) 12 online salary slips (with stamp and signature)
2) Bank statements in bank letter heads.

I have 3 queries....

Is it necessary to get stamp and signature on bank statements provided by the bank?

In India, the financial year is from April to March. The tax papers (Saral form) of this financial year (06-07) has not yet come. Do I have to submit any tax paper other than saral form of this financial year.

I saw many have submitted the tax papers of previous financial year. Do I have to submit the tax papers of the financial year 05-06. In my earnings, only 3 months are covered in this period.

CH

Post by CH » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:22 am

Attach the Tax proof even if its only for 3 months. For remaining period, get a letter from your employer which should show month wise tax deducted by your company.

logically, bank statement on printed stationery of bank does not require sign+stamp, however, if bank is willing, you better obtain these this to get secured.

ch.