ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR covering Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

splashing

Spouse ILR covering Letter

Post by splashing » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

Hi alll,

Please i need your help. its is urgent as we are aplying for my spouse ilr TOMORROW (wed).

I need a sample of a cover letter. I have tried to search this forum for a sample but seems not to find one (Maybe i dont know how to use the search button). Iwould be grateful if you can help out by directing me to a link or pasting the link to me

Sorry for disturbing you alll. and thanks in advance .

Please help ooo £1,426 is a huge investment . cant afford it to go down the drain just becos of cover letter. please help out.
By the way,my own story - i was granted ilr in Jan 2013 based on 5 yrs route( HSMP +Tier 1 general). got married in March 2011 and hubby came in as dependnat in July 2011 and now lived in uk for 2ys.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:36 am

You do not need a cover letter. Just supply the cohabitation proof, maintenance proof and the other standard documents, LIUK etc....
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.